Tuesday, July 29, 2008

MMA Weekly Prescriptions

expr:id='"post-" + data:post.id' >


I don't mean to rip off the Doctor with my title but that is in fact what I did. Sorry. I could not think of a better title right now. So I just went with that. I hope everyone has been enjoying my regular MMA posts, and for those of you who have and are craving more MMA information, I have compiled a list of a few sites that I frequent regularly. Check them out and enjoy...


Sherdog
This is the foremost leader in MMA news and articles. The writers are knowledgable and they have the infamous "Fight Finder" feature. Search any name/nickname and you will get the full list of fights for that person and any person for that matter who has competed in any sort of sanctioned MMA event, ever.

Five Ounces of Pain
One of the more substance based MMA websites out there. Articles/videos added daily. The editor: Sam Caplan is one of the leading MMA reporters around. Check out this site if you want to find out what is going on in the MMA world and what is going to happen in the near future.

MMA Weekly
I only look at this site for the rumor section. It provides a clear list of upcoming MMA events and which fights are likely to occur on those dates. For the MMA fan, this knowledge is so exciting. A fight fan has trouble waiting a week for a fight, let alone three months and MMA Weekly provides news about events that have not even been finalized yet. So if you're looking to see who your favorite fighter will be taking on next, check out this site.

MMA Junkie
Much like BIBTTP, this site is a blog site that was created by a hardcore MMA fan and which has blossomed into one of the most viewed MMA sites out there. The articles are very informative and the site has a partnership with Yahoo Sports and publishes stories from Yahoo MMA writers as well. The articles are short (which is good for my short attention span) and it even has a tutorial for the fan thinking about betting/wagering on MMA fights. Check it out.

Well I hope you will find these sites as enjoyable as I do, and I promise you that viewing them daily will make you a much more knowledgable MMA fan and will get you hooked on the sport in no time.

Enjoy...Do Work
theShow

No comments: