Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I'm Glad to be here - theShow's Introductory Blog

expr:id='"post-" + data:post.id' >

Hello there everyone. I am theShow and I am happy to be a new contributor to BIBTTP. I would like to thank all the boys for allowing me to be a part of their tremendous website. Special thanks to the Doctor for his help, as I am not too computer savvy. In case you were wondering I am the master of useless information and am going to enjoy imparting this knowledge upon all of you, so I hope you enjoy random movie/tv lines, sports facts and poop references (hopefully not too off-putting, can't make any promises). Instead of just listing things about myself, I thought it would be better to tell a little story... Last week the Doctor and I had just finished some ice cream from the local Friendly's. I downed a McFlurry type concoction with vanilla ice cream and butterfinger topping. Next up - a round of golf (one of my many loves).

Surprisingly theShow birdied the first hole, a par 4. It started off with a pristine 285 yard drive, a spectacular 80 yard chip shot which landed less than a foot from the hole, and I finished off the first hole of the round with a tap in birdie putt. I was rather excited.

On or around the third hole, theShow began to experience some serious stomach pains. They were stabbing like pains in my side, and I realized that the dairy from the Friendly's ice cream was hitting me hard! I could hardly swing the golf club, and walking was becoming a struggle as well. Sure enough, the stomach pains were followed by strong Doo Doo Pie pains. A side-note: for those of you that do not know, Doo Doo Pie is my way of describing the brown stuff that is released periodically from everyone's bodies. I got it from an old SNL skit with Tracy Morgan. Here is that skit.

Anyway, the doo doo pie pains hit me and I had to use a port-a-john that was stationed on the course after the third hole. The inside was disgusting and there were bugs everywhere. The doo doo pie was solid, which was a bad sign, because there was no way these pains were eliciting a solid poop. I had to rush it because the Doctor and I had to tee off on the fourth hole. I felt a little better but again at the end of the fifth hole I was ready to explode again. The holes actually wheeled around to the same port-a-john I had used previously and I used a brisk jog to make there in time. I think the running loosened everything up because the doo doo pie explosion that I was expecting earlier came this time. It was not pretty at all. For the faint of heart, please stop reading now, for those who are brave...picture a blue lake with that mossy green film floating on the top, but substitute the blue water of the lake for that gross blue-chemical water that is in the port-a-dumpers, and the green moss for yellow/brown liquid doo doo pie floating on the top.

I got out of that small blue enclosure as fast as I could and proceeded to par the last three holes of the round. If it was not for that inconvenient doo doo pie explosion, I might have had a pretty good round of golf.

So that's my story, and I hope that I will be able to continue blogging after everyone reads it. Hey, like that book says: Everybody Poops, and I have no problem discussing my doo doo pie adventures with all of you. Thanks again to the guys for allowing me the opportunity to write on their site and I hope to talk to you all very soon.

In the words of one of my heroes, Christopher "Big Black" Boykin...Do Work
theShow

No comments: