Sunday, August 3, 2008

Weekly Prescriptions: 8/3

expr:id='"post-" + data:post.id' >


It's that time of the month week again, and frankly, I'm excited about it. I find I much enjoy our fulfilling albeit limited time together, and I'm sure you feel the same way. I also wanted to take the time to make a little pledge to you. With authors being added and more and more posts being posted each and every week, things look to be on the up and up around here. My pledge is this: no matter how cool our blog gets and how many fans we have asking us to let them fellasche us or kiss their babies, I won't forget my devoted "Weekly Prescriptions" column readers. You can count on me for as long as this blog is up and running. With that in mind, onto this weeks pills/picks.

1. 15 Funniest Police Blotters
At Reston, we have a good time every few weeks looking through the college newspaper and checking out the police blotter. That's where they write down a list of all the situations the campus police have responded to. It never fails to amuse. Anyway, this is a list of some epic police blotters that I stumbled upon. Pretty damn hilarious. Give it a shot. Damn ungrateful ducks...

2. I Met a Butterfly
A cute little butterfly comic strip that reminds us all what is important in life. Well, sort of. It reminds me of a kid I knew in high school whose screen name was morbidmetal13. What a friggin' psycho.

3. 2008 Darwin Awards
I realize that 2008 is not yet over and that this probably isn't the official Darwin Awards release, but it's damned funny. If you don't find number one slightly amusing at the least, please die. All 8 are hilarious. Please enjoy.

4. Repose
Usually, I'm not all about artsy naked pics. I mean, if you're going for naked pics, go all the way, right? Well, something about this picture was refreshing. I thought it could also make all of you that haven't seen a girl in person in over 4 months feel very very alone... Suck it.

5. Hot Pole Vault Chick
There's really nothing more to it than that.

6. Car Fail
What an incredible fail. I smiled the whole time. I mean, what was he thinking? A race against gravity? And then to challenge the momentum of his car? Unstoppable force and all that, I guess. And then he drives away. What an idiot.

Well, see you all next week.

Yours,
Doctor Dozer

No comments: