Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Sister Claims All Conservatives Are Old Stupid Rich White Men

expr:id='"post-" + data:post.id' >

To which I say:



Damn, that's a lot of Old Stupid Rich White Men!

In other news: Are you sick of the Left's "Bush's Last Day" paraphernalia? I know I am. Now you can answer by supplying the answer to the implied question of who will step in after Bush's last day. All proceeds will be donated to John McCain 2008.



You can pick yours up here:

http://www.zazzle.com/mccains_first_day_shirt-235614186218916433

(For some reason, the hyperlink doesn't seem to be working. Should be corrected any minute now. Terribly sorry.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your sister is wrong!

the Albino Bowler said...

Hey. I appreciate what you are doing here. I just stumbled into your blog and saw that you and I have a common interest in Sasquatch. You should probably check out the story I just wrote about my Yeti-hunting expedition, which started deep in the woods of Arkansas, and is now headed to Australia.
Holla,