Sunday, June 8, 2008

Mindless Entertainment

expr:id='"post-" + data:post.id' >

Well I've been at my job this summer for about a week now, and I've learned that I definitely enjoy wasting my time and mindlessly entertaining myself for as long as I can. I've decided to write a bit more often on here as an exercise to keep my sanity throughout the week. At times I like researching and reading about new and exciting things, but I definitely also enjoy practicing some free-thought (where I don't necessarily have any direction in the piece other than for my own entertainment). So, to keep it short and sweet, because this one doesn't really have interesting content like some of my other entries have, I would like to introduce to you something that friends of mine (associated more closely to Doctor Dozer) recently brought to my attention. His name is Gorgeous George, and he is an absolute...beauty for lack of a better word. Actually, I'm very impressed by him, as he seems to be too incredibly stupid to realize that people don't like him. As explained to me, he is a celebrity of sorts, tied to the infomercial world, and all people do is call in to his show and make fun of him. Please enjoy.

No comments: