Tuesday, February 26, 2008

His Footprints Are Big, But What Does That Say About His... Hands?

expr:id='"post-" + data:post.id' >

Hey people, welcome to the blog. I just wanted to quickly intro the cast of characters you'll be dealing with around here, despite their categorical blurriness. Just hang in there for us, and maybe we'll be able to open your eyes just a little wider.

blogsquatch - The ringleader of our flaming foursome, blogsquatch brought us all together for the explicit purpose of, well, without an explicit purpose, then. But I do want to let him know that it's great to be here. And I want to let you, the reader, know that he is an attractive undergraduate man. The kind you cry yourself to sleep over. His debonair and his suave moves make all men want to be him and all women want to...well, get after his "bigfoot," if you will. A unique and intelligent guy with a great sense of humor, I wouldn't want to write with anyone else.

Sons of Big Daddy Drew - If you're familiar with Big Daddy Drew's work over at Kissing Suzy Kolber, you'll love this guy. He probably has the most writing experience out of any of the guys here, working for the paper, writing mini-blogs for his fantasy football leagues, and other such acts of pointless authorship. Witty to the extreme, we'll see where his antics take us. I love having him aboard.

Doctor Dozer - Yes, that's me. Ya boi, if you will. Anyway... Yeah, it's not easy writing about yourself. I think we'll go with "smart, handsome, and utterly hilarious." That should probably do it. As far as content you might see in my posts... READ THEM and you'll find out.

blurryfoot wanted to write you guys his own write up, so I'm going to leave you here. He'll take you home. And touch you. Inappropriately. I swear. See you all soon, I hope.

The Dr.

No comments: